Tuesday 19 June 2012

Introducing Bloglights Highlights!

Ta! Da! I’m introducing a new weekly item to my blog!

I aim to make lots of lovely links to all of you - my blogging friends. Well, eventually I will get to all of you…
So, in the spotlight (oops, sorry, BLOGLIGHT) this week are:
Talli Roland– Talli was one of the first bloggers I followed and I have been reading her entertaining and informative blog ever since. Her latest book Construct a Couple is out now and I am pleased to say I am reading and enjoying it immensely even though it’s not my usual genre! Talli is also very conscientious about returning visits
Peggy Eddleman – Peggy’s blog ‘Will Write for cookies is also a favourite. I just love the delicious pictures of sweet, fabulous cookies. And I love her writerly quotes too – they always seem to resonate for me.
Clarissa Draper – Clarrssa’s blog is informative and full of interesting questions and competitions. Well worth a visit. Her blog is called ‘Listening to the voices’ and she certainly does!
 Maeve Frazier– I just adore the title of Maeve’s blog! ‘Lollipop’s cottage’. It is an absolute delight to click onto. She reviews and writes mostly for children and usually has some scrumptious recipes to try out.
Do give these lovely peeps a go.  You won’t regret it…


12 comments:

  1. Pat, thank you so much so for your kind words, and for featuring me today! :) Plus, I'm super-pleased you're enjoying my novel. *big grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for these recommendations, Pat. I'm a regular visitor to Talli's blog - it's fabulous! I shall check out the others.

    CJ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great feature for your blog. So often I never seek new blogs to read. Your recommendations will help. And Talli was one of the first ones I followed also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already follow everyone on your list, but Maeve was new to me.

    I love it when people post a few worthy links rather than blog hops. It makes it easier to get to know people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea. I see Talli's name everywhere, but I've never visited - how bizarre! I'm off there now, and to all the other's I don't know :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great list! I follow them as well. Thanks for putting me on the list, you're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a great idea Pat! I am always on the lookout for blogs to follow. Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks. I love hearing about other blogs. I never take the time to search for new ones. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the shout out! The other blogs you mentioned are some of my faves, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love when bloggers promote others. It it what makes this awesome wheel go round and round. I already follow all but one of your shout outs so I am off to make a new friend. Thanks for the addition to your weekly blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. olympic park cycles stadium 2012 london
    Excellent Working Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world i am really impress your work Stay Blessings On your Work...God Bless You.2012 london olympics bicycling stadium

    ReplyDelete