Friday 1 April 2011

Thrills and bills

I spent most of yesterday evening researching the new Amazon Kindle and have finally decided to splash the cash, hang the expense and order one! I sincerely hope it lives up to all the hype. I'm so looking forward to getting it and I've even lined up a list of books that I'm going to download as soon as it arrives. Has anyone got anything bad to say about it? I've not really heard any negative comments but then perhaps I've only paid attention to the reviews that are positive.
BUT, I'm not sure that my mature brain ( or 'mad cow brain' as my friend calls it) is up to it... 'Of course, it is,' the sensible and 'in denial' part of my head says...
Anyway, I've totally moved into the 21st century now!!! Even my kids and grandkids don't have this bit of kit... I'll let you know how I get on with it.
Now, about that writing... Oh, yeh...(Looks at watch) but it's a bit late in the day now, isn't it? Maybe tomorrow... There you go, you see - procrastinating again.
please check out my website: http://www.patricianewcombe.webnode.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment