Wednesday 23 March 2011

Serious thinking?

I've been at my Pc for a while now doing email and sorting other things but hoping to get a lot of work (writing wise) done today. I had a good old gossip with friends last night at a local bar - it does the soul good to talk inconsequential everyday stuff, I think. Especially in these days of more serious newsworthy things such as Japan and Libya. How depressing is all that stuff? And how helpless do we ordinary mortals feel when we see folks suffering so...
Anyway on to more cheerful things. I'm going to do some serious thinking about the next book and put more thoughts down on paper today. I find it helps to write while I think...
Think, think, think....*!*#  Now where is that muse when you need it?
http://patricianewcombe.webnode.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment