Tuesday 22 March 2011

Thoughts on Writing

What a lovely bright day! I'm off for a walk along the seafront and then on to do some shopping later. That is AFTER I've updated and done a bit of work...
I'm submitting my latest tome now that final editing is about done. It's all systems go! It's exciting to finish a project but I always have the feeling that it's never truly done. I hope someone wants it though...sigh... It seems such a waste if it ends up in a drawer after all the hundreds ( maybe even thousands) of hours spent on it.
There again even it gets published there is then the time necessary for promotion. Oh dear, makes you wonder why we do it?? Ah yes! I know why - because we enjoy it!!!! There is nothing quite like the feeling of reading a story that came out of your own head. And every time I start a new project I am astounded by where my musing and thinking leads me. From a small idea to a fully formed plot - yay! Satisfaction even when I'm in a muddle...
Must go now...
Please visit my web if you can...
http://patricianewcombe.webnode.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment