Monday 21 March 2011

Techno butterfly

Today I couldn't decide whether to push on with editing my latest book or just go out for the day...
Sat watching the news for a while but decisions must eventually be made... So - Work 1 leisure 0 and here I am!
Having started a twitter account a few days ago ( and not understanding it at all at first) I am pleased to see I have a few followers. Still not quite sure of some aspects of it but am quite enjoying getting stuck in with comments etc. The only trouble is it can take up the writing time. What with this blog, the website, Facebook and now twitter. Eek! - I'm becoming a techno social butterfly. Must stop flitting and do some work!
Please take a peek at my other sites:
http://www.patricianewcombe.webnode.com/
www.twitter.com/PatNewcombe

No comments:

Post a Comment